Cricut Maker 3 Machine
Cricut Maker® 3 is the most powerful smart cutting machine we’ve ever made — for every craft, and every crafter.
Unleash your creativity with the power, versatility and speed of Cricut Maker 3, the ultimate smart cutting machine. Now smarter and faster than ever, Cricut Maker 3 has the power to cut 300+ materials – everything from the most delicate fabric and paper to heavy chipboard, tooled leather, balsa wood, and more. With speeds up to 2X faster than the previous generation, Cricut Maker 3 is compatible with all-new Smart Materials for super-long, super-precise cuts up to 12 ft (3.6 m) without a mat.
Choose from 13 tools to cut, score, write, deboss, engrave, or add myriad other decorative effects with pro-level power and precision. With 10X more cutting power than Cricut Explore family machines, Cricut Maker 3 has the versatility and performance to take your creativity to the ultimate level. Use with Design Space® app for iOS®, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®. Go to Cricut.com/setup to activate your Cricut Maker 3 machine.
By default, Cricut Maker 3 runs at Fast Mode speeds for cutting and writing with certain materials on a mat. The machine has also been optimized to ensure top speed and precision with Smart Materials without a mat, so no Fast Mode needed!
Full description Cricut
- Cuts 300+ materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather
- Compatible with 13 tools for cutting, writing, scoring, foiling & embellishing
- Up to 2X faster than its predecessor
- 10X the cutting force
- Compatible with Smart Materials for cuts up to 12 ft (3.6 m) in one go
- Works with Rotary Blade for cutting virtually any fabric
- Works with Knife Blade for thicker materials up to 2.4 mm
- Works with Scoring Wheels to create razor-sharp creases and crisp folds
- Works with Foil Transfer Tool adds pro-level foil embellishments
- Additional tools available for creating decorative effects like engraving, debossing & more
- Bluetooth® wireless technology*
- Docking slot, USB port for charging devices & built-in storage
- Compatible with Cricut Roll Holder to support rolls of Smart Material up to 75 ft (22.8 m)
- Free design app for Windows® and Mac® computers and iOS® and Android™ devices
1. For compatible materials see cricut.com/materials
2. With Smart Materials™ over 6 in (15.2 cm) in length
3. Additional tools & accessories sold separately. For compatible tools, see cricut.com/blades
4. When cutting Cricut® Smart Materials™, compared to Cricut Maker® using Fast Mode
All your projects in one place.
Design Space® is a free app that comes with every Cricut cutting machine. Upload your own artwork, or for a small monthly fee, stay inspired with unlimited use of 150,000+⁶ images, fonts, and professionally designed projects. Design Space is the same for all Cricut cutting machines. Use the same URL (design.cricut.com) to download the app and use your Cricut ID to sign in. Design Space will adjust available options – such as tools, material cut settings, and material load options – based on machine selected.
Align Smart Materials with left material guides. Push material gently against rollers as you press Load Button. Cricut Smart Materials have been rigorously tested to cut without a mat on Cricut Maker 3 machines. Smart Materials come in a variety of material types, including Smart Vinyl, Smart Iron-On, and Smart Paper Sticker Cardstock. You can load Smart Materials directly into your machine without measuring, or precutting. Cricut Maker 3 measures loaded Smart Materials for each project before cutting. If more material is needed to cut your project, Design Space will prompt you to load the required material length.
Start from scratch, or get a head start with 1,000s of ready-to-make projects.
Customize to your liking, click Make It, then follow on-screen prompts.
Put it together, add finishing touches & enjoy the end result.
- Cricut Maker 3 machine
- Premium Fine-Point Blade + Housing
- Welcome card
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Free trial subscription to Cricut Access™ (for new subscribers)
- 100 ready-to-make projects online
- Material for a practice cut
*Specifications are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability
Contact us if you would like to enquire about this product
There are no reviews yet.