MSI Radeon RX6800XT Gaming X Trio 16GB
Full description MSI.
Radeon RX 6800 XT GAMING X TRIO 16G
Get the ultimate game changer. AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card features breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture. Now you can game in 4K with ultra-smooth frame rates and at max settings. Never again compromise on resolution to enjoy fluid, high-refresh-rate gaming. Experience a new level of immersion with the AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- Up to 2285 MHz / 16 Gbps
- 16GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TRI FROZR 2 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
RGB Mystic Light
- Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for MSI devices and compatible RGB products.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
LIGHT ‘EM UP
It’s time to put on team colors. Synchronize lighting with other compatible devices to take the light show to another level. Going dark is as easy as turning the lights off.
WE KEEP IT COOL AND QUIET
The TRI FROZR 2 thermal system has been designed for efficiency. Expect a perfect balance of cool and quiet for more fun during endless gaming sessions.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
TORX FAN 4.0 is built on teamwork, with pairs of fan blades bound together with an outer ring design link that focuses airflow into the updated TRI FROZR 2 cooling system.
TOTALLY COOL CORE PIPES
Core Pipes are precision-machined for maximum contact over the GPU and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink for optimal cooling.
Experience Photorealistic Games
DirectX Raytracing (DXR) adds a new level of graphics realism to games through effects like reflections, shadows, and global illumination at real-time frame rates on AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 series graphics, thanks to AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture support for hardware-accelerated raytracing.