MSI H510M-A PRO Motherboard
Full description MSI.
MSI PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. This makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
- Socket: 1200
- CPU (Max Support): i9
- Chipset: Intel® H510 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 3200(MAX) / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual
- DIMM Slots: 2
- Max Memory (GB): 64
- PCI-E x16: 1
- SATAIII: 4
- M.2 Slot: 2
- LAN: 1x Intel® I219V Gigabit LAN controller
- Serial Ports: 1
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC897 Codec
- VGA: 1
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: Mirco-ATX
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI H510-A PRO Intel 1200 Micro-ATX Motherboard – Black x1
- SATA cables x2
- M.2 Screws/Standoff Sets x1
- I/O Shield x1
- Driver DVD x1
- Quick Install Guide x1
Contact us if you would like to enquire about this product.