Cricut Basic Joy Consumables Bundle
Includes: Joy Starter tool set, Card mat, Standard Grip Transfer tape, Smart Iron on Joy (colour may vary based on availability), Smart Joy Vinyl (colour may vary based on availability)
Make happiness in minutes.
With Cricut Joy™, it’s a snap to create custom cards, pro-looking labels, and personalized decals.
With Bluetooth® built in, it’s effortless to get your Cricut Joy machine connected to your mobile phone to use the Cricut Joy app.
Cricut Joy Smart Iron-On Instructions
Full description Cricut
What you need
- Cricut Joy smart cutting machine
- Cricut Joy app, or Design Space software on computer or mobile device
- Cricut Heat Transfer Guide
- Cricut Joy Blade and Housing
- Cricut Joy Smart Iron-On
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat or towel
- Base material
- Prewash fabric base materials without fabric softener to pre-shrink and remove chemicals that may prohibit strong adhesion.
- Recommended: Make a test cut using a small basic shape to verify cut setting.
- Recommended: Apply test cut in an inconspicuous area on base material to verify application settings.
Design, cut, and weed
- Customize your design in the Cricut Joy app or Design Space.
- Select your load style (Without Mat) and your specific material type.
- When using Design Space, make sure to mirror your design before cutting. In the Cricut Joy app, Mirror is enabled automatically when you select a heat-transfer material.
- Using both hands, insert material (shiny liner side down) under guides until rollers grip material.
- For best results, make sure material has a straight edge.
- Once machine senses materials, it measures your material to ensure there’s enough for your project.
- Leave 10 inches of space behind your machine and guide iron-on into a roll as it feeds out the back of your machine.
- Smart Materials may bow in the middle when loading. If your material isn’t lying flat by the end of the measuring process, select Unload in the software, then reload.
- Select Go and watch the magic happen!
- When the cut is complete, select Unload.
- Use a weeder to remove excess iron-on from in and around your design, leaving design on the liner.
- Place design on your base material, shiny liner side up. Press as instructed (see Heat Transfer Guide).
- Peel the liner away from the design at the temperature instructed (see Heat Transfer Guide).
*Specifications are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability
Contact us if you would like to enquire about this product