ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER OC Edition 4GB
Full description ASUS.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1740 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER is up to 50% faster than the original GTX 1650 and up to 2X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1050. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER is a high-definition powerhouse in a small package. It sports a big single fan with a Wing-blade design that has filtered down from higher-tier cards. This gives the Phoenix a performance advantage over the competition while maintaining its size modest enough to fit into most current chassis. The Phoenix, like its namesake, has a long lifespan with to features like IP5X dust resistance, two ball fan bearings, and Auto-Extreme Technology. The Phoenix is your beast if you want a quick partner who will keep pushing pixels for years to come.
Graphic EngineNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™
Bus StandardPCI Express 3.0
Video Memory4GB GDDR6
Engine ClockOC Mode – 1770 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1740 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Memory Speed12002 MHz
ResolutionDigital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
InterfaceYes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support3
NVlink/ Crossfire SupportNo
AccessoriesYes x 1
SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions6.85 ” x 4.76 ” x 1.54 ” Inch
17.4 x 12.1 x 3.9 Centimeter
Power Connectors1 x 6-pin